Our unique approach
Effective, lasting weight control demands a highly personalized approach. As soon as you walk through the door of your local Medifast Weight Control Center, you’ll realize you’re in a very special place: a place for YOU.
Here are some of the differences you’ll discover:
Personalized and private
At the heart of our program is attention to you as an individual. Your health, your body composition, and even your attitude and feelings are unique—and all these factors contribute to your successful weight loss.
That’s why we take the time to really understand you and your situation, and use this understanding as we accompany you on this exciting journey toward better health.
Your comfort and privacy are essential: You always meet with a Medifast Weight Loss Counselor in a private office setting—never in a group.
Flexible options for optimal health
In addition to the Jump Start Plan for fast weight loss, we offer a range of meal plans suitable for clients with diabetes, those with gout, seniors, teens, nursing mothers, and more.
And, as you progress, your Medifast Weight Loss Counselor will work with you to choose the Medifast Meals that best suit your taste, your lifestyle, and your rate of progress.
Simple to follow
- Initial consultation (about 45 minutes) includes Body Composition Analysis
- We work with you to clarify your goals and create an individualized strategy to achieve them.
- Weekly appointments (about 15 minutes each, by appointment only) A Medifast Weight Loss Counselor will check your weight and measurements, and go over your workbook with you.
- Need a little more support?
- Visit your Medifast Weight Control Center any time (by appointment) for no additional charge.
What you need, when you need it
Managing unhealthy habits—and creating healthy new ones—is essential for lasting results. Studies show that support makes a big difference in your success.
With this in mind, every Medifast Weight Loss Counselor is educated through a comprehensive, two-week course that covers our program and protocols, as well as nutrition, exercise, healthy eating habits, and effective counseling skills.
You’ll get individualized attention and help with…
- Personalized menus and meal plans
- Focus on your roadblocks and how to manage them
- Tips on navigating restaurants, parties, and celebrations
- Getting past weight-loss plateaus
- Portion control
- Exercise, and much, much more