Voted San Diego’s BEST Weight Loss Clinic in 2010 and 2011, Medifast Weight Control Centers is an established, clinically proven, and doctor recommended weight control program. Medifast Weight Control Centers currently has eight locations throughout San Diego County and Temecula.
The Medifast program was developed over 20 years ago by doctors and researchers associated with Johns Hopkins University. Up until 10 years ago the program was only available through doctors, but is now easily accessible through any of our center locations. Each of our centers provide clients with a highly successful full-service weight control program, which combines portion-controlled meals and one-on-one counseling with a certified weight loss counselor.
Medifast Weight Control Centers fosters an environment where you can feel great about helping clients achieve their weight loss goals while improving their health, happiness, and sense of well-being. As a Medifast WCC team member, you will be helping hundreds of people in your community lose weight quickly, easily, and healthfully. Our ultimate goal is to help our clients remain successful in managing their long term weight loss.
To apply for a position as a Certified Weight Loss Counselor, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Required Skills / Experience
- Nutrition, Dietician or Counseling educational background highly preferred
- Motivational, transformational counseling
- Competency with computers and phone systems
- Some sales experience
- Bilingual- Spanish and English is a plus
- Positive and motivating attitude
- High personal energy and enthusiasm for helping people!
Successful candidates in the past have come from the following vocations:
- Weight Loss Counseling
- Dieticians and Nutritional Counseling
- Newly Graduated Registered Dietitians
- Degrees in Food and Nutrition